LATEST UPDATE: FROM JANUARY 10th 2019, eNTRI VISA HAS BEEN STARTED TILL FURTHER NOTICE. FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT OR CHAT TEAM
Thinking of visa procedures to any destination is always tiring but not now when visamalaysia.in is there for you to get Malaysia evisa for Indians.
Malaysia is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. The number of Indians travelling to Malaysia is increasing day by day. Hence in 2015, Malaysia government has decided to give electronic visa or Malaysia eVisa for Indian passport holders. From September 2018 on wards , Malaysia government has started Multiple entry visa for Indians which has made the tourists more convenient to travel .
As of now Indians can apply for Mainly 3 types of Malaysia evisa. All electronic visa or evisa are valid for 3 months only.
Malaysia evisa for Indians are as Follows:
Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry only, allowed up-to 15 days of stay)
Malaysia SEV 30 days (single entry only, allowed up-to 30 days of stay)
Malaysia MEV 30 days (Multiple entry only, allowed up-to 30 days of stay)
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALAYSIA eVISA AND eNTRI VISA FOR INDIAN
With Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. This visa needs to be used within 3 months from the issued date.
Note: eNTRI visa is applicable to you only if you are entering Malaysia from India, Singapore or Brunei -Thailand. eNTRI visa can be applied once in three months only.
With Malaysia e Visa SEV 30 days (single entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.
With Malaysia e Visa MEV 30 days (Multiple entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.You can exit and enter Malaysia as many times you want during the trip.The Malaysia multiple entry visa fees is 4000 INR while applying through visamalaysia.in.
HOW EASY IS TO APPLY THROUGH VISAMALAYSIA.IN
It’s really easy to apply through us.
- · Just have to fill our simple form and submit.We will get back to you by email.
Then you have to send the documents and make initial payment.
We will process your order and get back to you as soon as possible.
COST OF MALAYSIA VISA FOR INDIANS
The above table describes about the Malaysia evisa fees for Indians.
NOTE: The above cost includes all service charges . No hidden charges will be there while applying through visamalaysia.in.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA eVISA ONLINE FOR INDIANS
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING MALAYSIA VISA ONLINE
- The applicant needs a Valid Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 or more empty pages for both exit and entry stamps.
- ·The applicant also need a scanned photograph of the applicant. This image must be 35 mm X 50 mm width. Get the coloured scanned image as per specifications. If you are applying for Malaysia eVisa or eNTRI through us, then our visa experts will ensure the photo is of right specifications.Documents should either in png /jpg format. Majority of the visa applications are rejected due to improper documents.so don’t take risk. Better to consult a visa experts like us and proceed with the visa procedures. If you are applying through us we will take care of all the above. You just have to scan and send us the documents , All others will be taken care by our visa experts.
- Colour Scanned copy of the passport’s first page. The applicant need to have a scanned copy of your latest passport’s first page. This page needs to be of png or jpg format and be under 2 MB size. Below is a sample of how your scanned copy should look after the scan.
- Colour Scanned copy of the Passport’s back page. The passport back page need the similar specification as that of the passport first page. Check whether the applicant is having an Indian address on the back page of passport.
- If the applicant traveled before, you also have to scan and upload the last visit stamp. This can increase the approval rate.
- Confirmed round trip flight tickets are mandatory for applying Malaysia visa for Indians. (If u are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
If u are applying through us, you don’t need to book the flight tickets before getting the visa approved. We will take care of your flight ticket according to the dates you give using our private booking service for visa purpose. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. You can book your own flight tickets after getting the visa approved which will make your money safe.
- Confirmed hotel reservation/proof of accommodation for the entire trip is mandatory for Malaysia visa for indians (If u are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
We will use our private booking service to get a proof of accommodation for the entire trip which is used for visa approval purpose later after approval you can use your own documents for travel purpose.
- ·Birth certificate for minors below 14 years of age is a mandatory document. Colour scanned copy of birth certificate is mandatory while applying for evisa 15 days or evisa 30
BENEFITS OF APPLYING THROUGH VISAMALAYSIA.IN
- Experienced team working for your visa
- Have to make only 10% initial payment
- No need of flight and Hotel reservations while applying for visa.
- 24/7 customer support and chat support for clearing your doubts and updates you
- Less documents required for visa
HOW TO VERIFY THE eVISA OR eNTRI VISA FOR INDIANS
You can visit the below link for verifying evisa or eNTRI visa. You can verify the visa by the sticker number.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SHOWN AT THE IMMIGRATION AT THE ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
These are the documents to be shown at the time of travel to the immigration officers
- valid passport
- evisa printout
- confirmed return flight ticket
- proof of accomodation