Since the number of travellers to Malaysia from India is gradually increasing, Malaysia government has introduced Malaysia eNTRI visa (Arrival registration) for Indians also from April 2017.
People from India who wants to visit Kuala lumpur or others parts of Malaysia or for people who google for kuala lumpur visa for Indian , the perfect answer is Malaysia eNTRI visa. With eNTRI visa, one can stay in Malaysia for 15 days and the validity of the visa is 3 months. It was only available for Chinese citizens before. Now Indians can also get eNTRI visa for Malaysia.
The advantage of getting Malaysia eNTRI visa is it gets approved quickly and Malaysia 15 days visa fees is only 2600 INR per head. We can deliver you the eNTRI visa with in a day max. eNTRI visa is a single entry visa and can be used for both Tourism and Business purpose.
Cost of Malaysia visa for Indians
HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA eNTRI VISA ONLINE FOR INDIANS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING eNTRI VISA
- You need Valid Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 empty pages for both exit and entry stamps.
- You also need a scanned photograph of the applicant.
- Flight ticket: if you are applying through us, we will take care of flight reservation for visa. You can book your own flight ticket after getting the visa.
- Hotel reservation: if you are applying through us, we will take care of hotel reservation for visa. You can book your own hotels after getting the visa.
sample of documents is shown below
Note: Last visit stamp page is not a mandatory document for eNTRI visa .You can sent if and only if you have last visit stamp page otherwise no problem.
APPLY THROUGH TRUSTED AGENTS
Be careful fake websites which promise to get you Malaysia visa and once you have completed the payment, they will disappear.
Better to make an advance initial payment of 50% before your visa is approved. Once your Malaysia visa is approved, agent will then provide you with your visa sticker number which you can be used to verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
These are the websites which we would recommend:
- Visamalaysia.in ( 50% initial payment , Malaysia visa experts, have a solid team and customer care & chat support ,cheaper option )
- Windowmalaysia.my (Official channel for Malaysia visa, vast procedures and frequent crashes, visa will be rejected if you do not know what to do which leads to cancellation of the trip)
HOW EASY IS TO APPLY THROUGH visamalaysia.in
It’s really easy to apply through us.
Just have to fill our simple form and submit. We will get back to you by email.
Then you have to send the documents and make initial payment.
We will process your order and get back to you as soon as possible.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING THROUGH visamalaysia.in
HOW TO VERIFY MALAYSIA VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
You can visit the below link for verifying evisa or eNTRI visa. You can verify the visa by the sticker number.
please visit the above link and follow the below steps
- Enter the passport number of the applicant
- Enter the sticker number
- select the type of visa
- check on the box that ” i have obtained my eVISA”
- click on “CHECK”
ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS TO MALAYSIA USING eNTRI VISA
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Penang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
DOCUMENTS NEEDED WHILE CROSSING IMMIGRATION WITH eNTRI VISA
- Upon arrival in Malaysia, the applicants must provide the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
- eNTRI Note
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary
- Proof of residence pass in Malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the travel plans one should have while applying eNTRI visa for Malaysia?
With eNTRI visa, one can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days only. One who is having the below travel plans can opt eNTRI visa for Malaysia
- India – Malaysia – India
Whether flight/hotel reservation required for applying through visamalayisa.in?
No, we will take care of your flight ticket and hotel reservation for visa purpose according to the dates you give using our private booking service. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. You can book your own flight tickets after getting the visa approved which will make your money safe.
What would happen at the Immigration counter?
Once you present your eVisa or eNTRI note, you might be asked details such as how many days you would be staying in Malaysia? What is your plan? You might be also asked to present your return tickets and hotel bookings. Your e visa document might also be verified for spelling mistakes and other misinformation. This can lead to refusal of entry into Malaysia.