Since the number of travellers to Malaysia from India is gradually increasing, Malaysia government has introduced Malaysia eNTRI visa (Arrival registration) for Indians also from April 2017.
People from India who wants to visit Kuala lumpur or others parts of Malaysia or for people who google for kuala lumpur visa for Indian , the perfect answer is Malaysia eNTRI visa. With eNTRI visa, one can stay in Malaysia for 15 days and the validity of the visa is 3 months.
The advantage of getting Malaysia eNTRI visa is it gets approved quickly and Malaysia 15 days visa fees is only 2400 INR per head (INCLUDING SERVICE CHARGE,GST etc..). We can deliver you the eNTRI visa with in a day max. eNTRI visa is a single entry visa and can be used for both Tourism and Business purpose.
Who can choose eNTRI visa?
eNTRI visa is a type of Malaysian evisa available for Indians who is travelling from India , Singapore , Thailand or Brunei to Malaysia but there is no restriction for exit from Malaysia means you can exit to any country as per new rules of eNTRI 2019.
With eNTRI visa , one can stay in Malaysia up to 15 days max. So those who travel as per the above travel plan, can apply for eNTRI visa.
If you are travelling above 15 days , You have to apply for evisa SEV 30 days or evisa MEV 30 days.
Cost of Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indians
The above cost includes everything like visa fees , service charge , taxes etc.. To know the breakdown of visa fees ,
NOTE: No hidden charges except this will be there while applying through visamalaysia.in
HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA eNTRI VISA ONLINE FOR INDIANS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING eNTRI VISA
- You need Valid Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 empty pages for both exit and entry stamps.
- You also need a scanned photograph of the applicant.
- Flight ticket: if you are applying through us, we will take care of flight reservation for visa. You can book your own flight ticket after getting the visa.
- Hotel reservation: if you are applying through us, we will take care of hotel reservation for visa. You can book your own hotels after getting the visa.
sample of documents is shown below
Note: Last visit stamp page is not a mandatory document for eNTRI visa .You can sent if and only if you have last visit stamp page otherwise no problem.
APPLY THROUGH TRUSTED AGENTS
Be careful on fake websites which promise to get you Malaysia visa
Better to make an advance initial payment before your visa is approved. Once your Malaysia visa is approved, agent will then provide you with your visa sticker number which you can be used to verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
These are the two websites which we would recommend:
- Less initial payment
- Less visa procedures and high approval rate
- Have a solid team for visa processing with years of experience
- Have 24/7 customer support and chat support
- Cheaper option
- Official channel for Malaysia visa
- vast and confusing visa procedures
- frequent crashes
- visa will be rejected if you do not know what to do which leads to cancellation of the trip
HOW EASY IS TO APPLY THROUGH visamalaysia.in
It’s really easy to apply through us.
Just have to fill our simple form and submit. We will get back to you by email.
Then you have to send the documents and make initial payment.
We will process your order and get back to you as soon as possible.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING THROUGH visamalaysia.in
HOW TO VERIFY MALAYSIA VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
You can visit the below link for verifying evisa or eNTRI visa. You can verify the visa by the sticker number.
please visit the above link and follow the below steps
- Enter the passport number of the applicant
- Enter the sticker number
- select the type of visa
- check on the box that ” i have obtained my eVISA”
- click on “CHECK”
ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS TO MALAYSIA USING eNTRI VISA
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Penang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
DOCUMENTS NEEDED WHILE CROSSING IMMIGRATION WITH eNTRI VISA
Upon arrival in Malaysia, the applicants must provide the following proofs to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
- eNTRI Note
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary
- Proof of residence pass in Malaysia