Malaysia is a perfect tourist destination for Indians. As per the stats, India makes the sixth top tourist source market for Malaysia and last year, from January to October, a total of 540,530 Indian tourists visited Malaysia .
Hence Malaysian government is willing to provide electronic or online Malaysia visa for Indians.
There are mainly three types of Malaysian visa for Indians provided for Tourism and business purpose only.
Note: All the visas below are valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue.
Types of Malaysia Visa for Indians are as Follows:
- Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry only, allowed up to 15 days of stay)
- Malaysia SEV 30 days (single entry visa, allowed up to 30 days of stay)
- Malaysia MEV 30 days (Multiple entry visa, allowed up to 30 days of stay)
Malaysia visa Fees for Indians
The below table shows the Malaysia visa cost for Indians.
Visa cost varies due to the rise and drop in dollar prices against Indian rupees and charges of embassy. The approximate amount is given in the above table.
NOTE: The above cost while applying through visamalaysia.in wont change. it includes the Malaysian visa fees for Indian passport holders and all other service charges including GST . No hidden charges will be there while applying through visamalaysia.in
How easy is to apply Malaysia visa through visamalaysia.in
It’s really easy to apply through us.
Just have to fill our simple form and submit. We will get back to you by email.
Then you have to send the documents and make initial 10% payment.
We will process your order and get back to you as soon as possible.
Difference between Malaysia eVisa and eNTRI visa for Indians
Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry):
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. This visa needs to be used within 3 months from the issued date.
Note: eNTRI visa is applicable to you only if you are entering Malaysia from India, Singapore or Brunei -Thailand. You can exit to any country. eNTRI visa can be applied once in three months only.
Malaysia e Visa SEV 30 days (single entry):
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.
Malaysia e Visa MEV 30 days (Multiple entry):
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.You can exit and enter Malaysia as many times you want during the trip.
DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR MALAYSIA VISA (EVISA OR eNTRI VISA)
The requirements for Malaysia visa for Indians are same for all types of evisa
- Applicants photo
- passport front and back page
- Flight ticket (Both ways) – (No need if you are applying through us)
- Hotel Reservation / Accommodation proof – (No need if you are applying through us)
- Birth certificate ( for minors below 14 years )
Detailed review of Documents:
- The visa applicant needs a Valid Indian passport with validity of not less than 6 months and at least 2 or more empty pages for stamping both exit and entry stamps.
- The scanned photograph of the applicant is also mandatory. This image must be 35 mm X 50 mm width.Documents should either in png /jpg format.
Note: If you are applying for Malaysia eVisa or eNTRI through us, then our visa experts will take care of the photo specifications . you just need to sent the photo thats all.
The samples of documents required are listed below:
- Colour Scanned copy of the passport’s first page. The applicant need to have a scanned copy of your latest passport’s first page. This page needs to be of png or jpg format and be under 2 MB size. Below is a sample of how your scanned copy should look after the scan.
- Colour Scanned copy of the Passport’s back page. The passport back page need the similar specification as that of the passport first page. Check whether the applicant is having an Indian address on the back page of passport.
- If the applicant traveled before, you also have to scan and upload the last visit stamp. This can increase the approval rate.
- Confirmed round trip flight tickets are mandatory for applying Malaysia visa for Indians. (If you are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
If you are applying through us, you don’t need to book the flight tickets before getting the visa approved. We will take care of your flight ticket according to the dates you give. we will use our private booking service for booking your tickets visa purpose. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. You can book your own flight tickets after getting the visa approved which will make your money safe.
- Confirmed hotel reservation/proof of accommodation for the entire trip is mandatory for Malaysia visa for Indians (If u are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
We will use our private booking service to get a proof of accommodation for the entire trip which is used for visa approval purpose later after approval you can use your own documents for travel purpose.
- Birth certificate for minors below 14 years of age is a mandatory document. Colour scanned copy of birth certificate is mandatory while applying for e visa 30 days.
Benefits of applying through visamalaysia.in
Processing Time for Malaysia visa
Malaysia eNTRI visa:
Malaysia eNTRI visa is the fast approving visa. we can provide eNTRI visa in less than a time span of 24 hrs after you get us the documents and payment.
NOTE: eNTRI visa can be applied once in 3 months. eNTRI visa is only applicable for those who are enter and exit Malaysia from India,Singapore and Thailand only.
Malaysia evisa SEV 30 days:
Malaysia evisa SEV 30 days is a single entry 30 days visa.we can provide Malaysia evisa SEV 30 days with in 3-4 working days max after you get us the documents and payment.We will contact you immediately when the visa gets approved.
Malaysia evisa MEV 30 days:
Malaysia evisa SEV 30 days is a Multiple entry 30 days visa.we can provide Malaysia evisa MEV 30 days with in 3-4 working days max after you get us the documents and payment.We will contact you immediately when the visa gets approved.
How to know the status or verify the e Visa or eNTRI visa for Indian
You can visit the below link for verifying evisa or eNTRI visa. You can verify the visa by the sticker number.
please visit the above link and follow the below steps
- Enter the passport number of the applicant
- Enter the sticker number
- select the type of visa
- check on the box that ” i have obtained my eVISA”
- click on “CHECK”
Documents to be shown at the Immigration at the entry/exit points
These are the documents to be shown at the time of travel to the immigration officers
- valid passport
- evisa printout
- confirmed return flight ticket
- proof of accomodation
Trusted agents for Applying Malaysia evisa
We have started this agency for wiping out the scam agents in Malaysia visa and helping Indians to get Malaysia visa done in time with least service cost.
Be careful on fake websites which promise to get you Malaysia visa
Better to make an advance initial payment before your visa is approved. Once your Malaysia visa is approved, agent will then provide you with your visa sticker number which you can be used to verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
NOTE: www.windowmalaysia.com is a fake website.
Below are the websites which we would recommend:
- Less initial payment
- Flight and hotel reservations for visa purpose is not mandatory
- Less visa procedures and high approval rate
- Have a solid team for visa processing with years of experience
- Have 24/7 customer support and chat support
- Least service cost
- Official channel for Malaysia visa
- vast and confusing visa procedures
- frequent crashes
- Have to make full payment
- visa will be rejected if you do not know what to do which leads to cancellation of the trip
- Service cost is high when compare to visamalaysia.in
- Have to make full payment initially.
- service cost is around 35$ excluding visa cost.
- Have to make full payment initially.
- Lots of documents required.