Indian tourists keep flooding every year to this beautiful destination known as Malaysia and are contributing largely to the Malaysian tourism.Most of the travelers visiting Malaysia are coming after visiting Singapore. As per the last years stats, there has been a huge increase in the Indians traveling from Singapore to Malaysia.
since last year, we have provided about 650 visas for Indians who has applied from Singapore for Malaysia.
As of now, Indians can get mainly three types of Malaysia e visa . All visas are valid for 3 months only. Indians can also get visa on arrival travelling from Singapore to Malaysia.
WHY NOT TO PREFER MALAYSIA VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIANS?
Indians can now get Malaysia eVISA or Malaysia eNTRI visa at their fingertips through www.visamalaysia.in. The easiest way to get Malaysia.
All you need is to submit us a scanned copy of the passport and a photo of the applicant and we can get their visa approved within a 1 – 2 days.
The reasons to avoid getting Malaysia visa on Arrival is:
- The cost: Malaysia visa on arrival for Indians costs USD 100 (RM 330) for each visa whereas the normal online visa will cost with us is less than the half of that.
- Single Entry: Once you exit Malaysia, your visa gets expired. But if u want travel and explore the country in a good manner better take evisa.
- Only 7 days stay allowed: You are allowed to stay in Malaysia only for 7 days. Even the cheapest Malaysia online visa allows you to stay for at least 15 days.
- Complications. You need to have a valid visa from either Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand to be eligible for visa on arrival.
- Queue. You need to wait for hours to get your visa since the queue is too long.
Hence, make use of visa on arrival in urgent and ultra-emergency cases only. You can make use of our service and get the entri / evisa from www.visamalaysia.in
THE BASIC PERQUISITES FOR EVISA TO MALAYSIA
A passport having validity for not less than 6 months is required for an Indian tourist to enter the Malaysian country. Visa holders can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days per visit. One eVisa application can be used only once and the Visa extension is not possible but you can get another eVisa.
Malaysia visas for Indians are as Follows:
Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry only, allowed upto 15 days of stay)
Malaysia SEV 30 days (single entry only, allowed upto 30 days of stay)
Malaysia MEV 30 days (Multiple entry only, allowed upto 30 days of stay)
COST OF MALAYSIA VISA FOR INDIANS
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALAYSIA eVISA AND eNTRI VISA FOR INDIAN
With Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. This visa needs to be used within 3 months from the issued date.
Note: eNTRI visa is applicable to you only if you are entering and exiting Malaysia from India, Singapore or Brunei -Thailand. eNTRI visa can be applied once in three months only.
With Malaysia e Visa SEV 30 days (single entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.
With Malaysia e Visa MEV 30 days (Multiple entry), you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is valid for 3 months from the issue date. You can enter/exit Malaysia from any country.You can exit and enter Malaysia as many times you want during the trip.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MALAYSIA eVISA ONLINE FOR INDIANS
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING MALAYSIA VISA ONLINE
- The applicant needs a Valid Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 or more empty pages for both exit and entry stamps.
- ·The applicant also need a scanned photograph of the applicant. This image must be 35 mm X 50 mm width. Get the coloured scanned image as per specifications. If you are applying for Malaysia eVisa or eNTRI through us, then our visa experts will ensure the photo is of right specifications.But even we need a photo of good resolution and similar specification which can be redesigned. Documents should either in png /jpg format. Majority of the visa applications are rejected due to improper documents.so don’t take risk. Better to consult a visa experts like us and proceed with the visa procedures. If u are applying through us we will take care of all the above. You just have to scan and send us the documents , All others will be taken care by our visa experts.
Colour Scanned copy of the passport’s first page. The applicant need to have a scanned copy of your latest passport’s first page. This page needs to be of png or jpg format and be under 2 MB size. Below is a sample of how your scanned copy should look after the scan.
Colour Scanned copy of the Passport’s back page. The passport back page need the similar specification as that of the passport first page. Check whether the applicant is having an Indian address on the back page of passport.
If the applicant traveled before, you also have to scan and upload the last visit stamp. This can increase the approval rate.
Confirmed round trip flight tickets are mandatory for applying Malaysia visa for Indians. (If u are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
If u are applying through us, you don’t need to book the flight tickets before getting the visa approved. We will take care of your flight ticket according to the dates you give using our private booking service for visa purpose. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. You can book your own flight tickets after getting the visa approved which will make your money safe.
Confirmed hotel reservation/proof of accommodation for the entire trip is mandatory for Malaysia visa for indians (If u are applying through us, no need of getting that before getting visa. We will take care of that)
We will use our private booking service to get a proof of accommodation for the entire trip which is used for visa approval purpose later after approval you can use your own documents for travel purpose.
·Birth certificate for minors below 14 years of age is a mandatory document. Colour scanned copy of birth certificate is mandatory while applying for evisa 15 days or evisa 30
APPLY THROUGH TRUSTED AGENTS
Be careful fake websites which promise to get you Malaysia visa and once you have completed the payment, they will disappear.
Better to make an advance initial payment of 50% before your visa is approved. Once your Malaysia visa is approved, agent will then provide you with your visa sticker number which you can be used to verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
These are the two websites which we would recommend:
· Visamalaysia.in ( 50% initial payment , Malaysia visa experts, have a solid team and customer care & chat support ,cheaper option, Less documents required)
· Windowmalaysia.my (Official channel for Malaysia visa, vast procedures and frequent crashes, visa will be rejected if you do not know what to do which leads to cancellation of the trip)
HOW EASY IS TO APPLY THROUGH VISAMALAYSIA.IN
It’s really easy to apply through us.
· Just have to fill our simple form and submit.We will get back to you by email.
· Then you have to send the documents and make initial payment.
· We will process your order and get back to you as soon as possible.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING THROUGH VISAMALAYSIA.IN
HOW TO VERIFY THE eVISA OR eNTRI VISA FOR INDIANS
You can visit the below link for verifying evisa or eNTRI visa. You can verify the visa by the sticker number.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SHOWN AT THE IMMIGRATION AT THE ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
These are the documents to be shown at the time of travel to the immigration officers
- valid passport
- evisa printout
- confirmed return flight ticket
- proof of accomodation
Frequently Asked Questions [ FAQ ]
Can i get visa from Singapore to Malaysia if i am travelling within a day?
yes, you can get eNTRI visa within a day from Singapore to Malaysia while applying through us. But the travel plan should like any of the below
- Singapore – Malaysia – Singapore
- Singapore – Malaysia – India
- Singapore – Malaysia – Thailand
If my travel plan is like Singapore – Malaysia- Indonesia or Vietnam can i get eNTRI visa?
No , you cant get eNTRI visa . But you can get evisa SEV 30 days visa or evisa MEV 30 days visa
Is evisa required for minors to enter Malaysia?
Yes, evisa is mandatory for everyone who is entering Malaysia irrespective of the age of the applicant. While applying for minors, it is mandatory to have their birth certificates. For applying eNTRI visa , birth certificate is not manatory but for other two types of visa. you need to give birth certificate.
Whether flight/hotel reservation required for applying through visamalayisa.in?
No, we will take care of your flight ticket and hotel reservation for visa purpose according to the dates you give using our private booking service. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. You can book your own flight tickets after getting the visa approved which will make your money safe.
What would happen at the Immigration counter?
Once you present your eVisa or eNTRI note, you might be asked details such as how many days you would be staying in Malaysia? What is your plan? You might be also asked to present your return tickets and hotel bookings. Your e visa document might also be verified for spelling mistakes and other misinformation. This can lead to refusal of entry into Malaysia.