Malaysia has introduced visa on arrival for Indian passport holders (VOA) from October 10th 2015. From the announcement of visa on arrival for Indians, there has been a steady growth in the number of tourists to Malaysia.
But before getting an visa on arrival , you should know the below things or else you will be stuck
- what is meant by Malaysia visa on arrival ?
- can Indians get Malaysia visa on arrival ?
- Requirements of Malaysia visa on arrival ?
- Why we do not refer one to get visa on arrival ?
What is meant by Malaysia visa on arrival for Indians?
Indians arriving directly from Indonesia, Singapore or Thailand and hold valid visa of those countries can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 7 days (that cannot be extended) at Kuala Lumpur–International (KUL), Johor Bahru (JHB), Kota Kinabalu (BKI), Kuching (KCH) and Penang (PEN), provided they hold return flight tickets and at least USD 1000 per person. The visa fee is 395 Malaysian ringgit( All most 7000 inr) , other currency not accepted as visa fee. Boarding pass or tickets are required to prove that you have arrived from a specific country
Can Indians get Malaysia visa on arrival (VOA) ?
- You need to enter via a third country namely Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia. you cannot enter Malaysia from anywhere else not even from India.
- You should have confirmed return ticket to India.
Requirements for Malaysia visa on Arrival for Indians
Indian passport holders can get Malaysia visa on arrival if they have the below listed requirements
- a valid tourist visa for either Thailand, Singapore or Indonesia.
- a valid return ticket to India.
- Should have at least USD 1000 with you to show as proof of sustenance during your stay in Malaysia.
If you satisfy the above conditions you can get visa on arrival at the following entry points:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2)
- Bayan Lepas International Airport, Pulau Pinang
- Sultan Ismail, Senai Airport, Johor
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah.
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak.
- Tuas – Sultan Abu Bakar Complex (Second Link) ONLY
Why not to prefer Malaysia visa on Arrival for indians?
Indians can now get Malaysia eVISA or Malaysia eNTRI visa at their fingertips through www.visamalaysia.in the easiest way to get Malaysia.
All you need is to submit us a scanned copy of the passport and a photo of the applicant standing and we can get their visa approved within the next 2 to 3 days max or even in a day ( if entri visa)
The reasons to avoid getting Malaysia visa on Arrival is:
- The cost: Malaysia visa on arrival for Indians costs RM 375 (Almost 7000 inr) for each visa whereas the normal online visa will cost with us is less than the half of that.
- Single Entry: Once you exit Malaysia, your visa gets expired. But if u want travel and explore the country in a good manner better take evisa.
- Only 7 days stay allowed: You are allowed to stay in Malaysia only for 7 days. Even the cheapest Malaysia online visa allows you to stay for at least 15 days.
- Complications. You need to have a valid visa from either Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand to be eligible for visa on arrival.
- Queue. You need to wait for hours to get your visa since the queue is too long.
Hence, make use of visa on arrival in urgent and ultra-emergency cases only. You can make use of our service and get the entri / evisa from www.visamalaysia.in
How to apply for Malaysia Visa online for Indians through visamalaysia.in
There are mainly three types of Malaysia visa for Indians provided for Tourism and business purpose only.
All the visas below are valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue
Types of Malaysia Tourist Visas for Indians ( evisa) are as Follows:
- Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry only, allowed upto 15 days of stay) click here to know more about eNTRI visa
- Malaysia SEV 30 days (single entry only, allowed upto 30 days of stay)
- Malaysia MEV 30 days (Multiple entry only, allowed upto 30 days of stay)
Cost of Malaysia visa for Indians
Documents Required for Malaysia eVisa and eNTRI visa for Indians
Both visas have the same requirements for Indian passport holders
- You need Valid Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 empty pages for both exit and entry stamps
- You also need a scanned photograph of the applicant
- Colour scanned copies of passport front and back pages.
- Flight and hotel bookings (if and only if u have booked or else we will take care of the bookings for visa purpose and you can book your own after u get the visa approved)
- Birth certificates ( applicable only for minors aged below 14 years)
How easy is to apply Malaysia visa through visamalaysia.in
- Just have to fill our simple form and submit. We will get back to you by email.
- Then you have to send the documents and make payment.
- We will process the visa and get back to you as soon as possible.
Processing Time for Malaysia visa
The time needed for approval and to sent the visa to your mail is given in the below table
Benefits of applying through visamalaysia.in